mardi 8 mars 2011

Vente LTN 1,2B$

LTN/AVENDRE....PROCEDURE/The Owner does NOT want to trade. He wants to sell. But, if the LTN can be taken into trade, I would like to participate in that.
>
> I, have right now, 1 LTN with ALL the documentation you need, including the taxes receipt.
>
> So I will present that one to you.
>
> BUT, before I do the work on the documents that need updating, let me know what are the buyer's considering paying and what are the procedures (LOI).
>
> After all, REMEMBER that the LTN is NOT in Euroclear or is not repatriated (respactuada).
>
> The Owner will bring it to the buyers bank for authentification and from there is can be easy if it is done bank officer to bank officer or within the bank itself.
>
> He just sold one like that recently.

Aucun commentaire: